$150 Per Session for 45 Minutes
$200 Per Session for 60 Minutes
Supportive Group Counseling
$50 per Session for 90 Minutes
$75 Per Hour
It varies, please contact me to create a custom package
Do you accept insurance?
Yes! I am currently in network with Optum, Oscar, Oxford, UMR, and United Healthcare.
I am also an out-of-network provider, which means that you can receive reimbursement for a portion of my fee, after meeting your deductible. At your request, a “Superbill” can be provided for you to file with your insurance company to ensure that you receive your reimbursement.
If you're not sure if you have out-of-network benefits, call your insurance company and ask them these questions:
1) Do I have out-of-network coverage for outpatient psychotherapy, 45-minute sessions (CPT Code 90834)?
2) What is my out-of-network deductible for outpatient mental health? How much of it has been met?
3) What is my coinsurance? (This will be the percentage that your insurance company will pay after you meet your deductible).
4) Do I need a referral from an in-network provider to see someone out-of-network?
5) How do I submit claim forms for reimbursement?
What Forms of Payment Do You Accept?
I accept all major forms of credit cards and HSA cards. All payments are collected prior to the session.
Is there a cancelation policy?
Yes, If you are unable to attend your session, please make sure that you cancel within 24 hours, otherwise you will be charged for the full rate of your session.